We're back! And no, no attempt to try to catch up with the lost two months. No chance. We simply go on starting this week.
- MovieBob reviews Man of Steel, again.
- Race to the Iron Throne gives us Sansa III, Eddard XII, Danaerys V and Eddard XIII. Especially his analysis of Eddard is worth a read every time.
- Yahtzee warns devs about the dangers of dialogue in video games.
- The elaborate case of why GTA IV didn't prompt an 8-year-old to shoot his grandma.
- Since there are currently elections going on in Germany, some ASOIAF guerilla inserted Game of Thrones campaign posters. They are, obviously, German, so if you're interested in a translation, ask in the comments.
- Breaking Bad gets a "Better call Saul" spinoff.
- League of Legends designers prove that if you're not an ass, you win more games.
- A German professor for Linguistics has it with the guys who want to "protect" the German language and uses their self-styled holiday "German language day" to proclaim a "German language holiday", on which you don't speak any German and only use English. To commemorate it, he wrote an English blogposts explaining some of the peculiarities.