Monday is Link-Day, as usual!
- Some guys produced a hilarious short film about the Euro crisis, depicted as a relation breakup, with even more hilarious accents: A Very European Breakup. In case you don't recognize them, in order of appearance: Greece, Germany, Italy, Great Britain.
- I don't know whether to root for this guy.
He's incorporating many bad nerd clichees, even going on about "I`m a
badass Klingon security guard" (seriously?) and delivering his lines with
such an easy aura of arrogance, but on the other hand...well, I don't
know. What do you think? Let me know in the comments.
- It's funny, but googleing for the final picture of the Diablo-articles I found this very well founded article
that also complains about the story of Diablo III. To my credit, it was
hard to find; I had to use "Diablo III story" as keywords.
- There was a flashmob playing "Star Wars" in Cologne, consisting of an entire orchestra.
- Yahtzee talks Black Mesa.
- Cracked offers four ways that Highschools kill your interest in reading. So true!
- I don't know why so many people have a problem just with the looks and casting of Lone Ranger, I think it looks like decent enough popcorn cinema.
- The upcoming S.H.I.E.L.D. series features many female protagonists, tells Alyssa.
- Sean T. Collins goes over some length about the differen themes that can be found in AFFC and ADWD. Extensive work, take a look!
- If you ever wonder how to convey sex best in television, Alyssa explains you how to do it propely.
- Grantland has an excerpt of an upcoming book about the history of Marvel.
- The Republicans in Maine attack a Democratic contester for the Senat seat for playing World of Warcraft, claiming it "raises questions" for her maturity. Hillarious side-note: since she's playing an Orc rogue, this is taken as evidence that she's an evil backstabber. It'll be interesting to see whether this posse has any outcome of the election, since it shows us whether or not gaming has changed in the public mind - to the better, that is.