- David Fincher will direct the whole first season of HBO's new mystery series "Utopia". Count me mildly intrigued.
- Destiny wants your money
- Ask Polly: Am I shallow? I love how she draws the connection to pop culture tropes. Spot on.
- Twilight comes back. Yay?
- The Angry Birds movie catches a ridiculously good cast.
- Wot I think: Shadows of Mordor
- Don't know whether this looks intriguing. Strange.
- Watch this brillant fake Tetris trailer
- Why does your voice sound different on recording?
- Bill Nye predicts the end of Creationism. Let's hope he's right.
- Symbols and Stories in Westeros
- Mathematical calculation which GOT POV dies next
- Laci Green interviewed on TV
- Amazon has a disclaimer for Tom and Jerry for being racist. More of this, please.
- How the Vampire became less frightening.
- Ice Age maps
- 23 years after its release, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves doesn't hold up. Maybe, but I fucking liked that movie.
- Alien: Isolation reviews here, here and here
- Throwdown: Alien vs. Aliens
- Collected Information about TWOW
- This GamerGate-crowd really sucks ass.
http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/28lvvp/spoilers_all_a_thousand_eyes_and_one_nietzsche/
ReplyDeleteGo on, have a read. You know you want to.
ReplyDeleteHOW TO HIRE A HACKER TO RECOVER LOST BITCOIN / ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS
Alpha Recovery Experts provides recovery solutions for those who have fallen victim to investment scams to get back their lost money. I recently found myself in a tough situation after losing $426,000 of my cryptocurrency investments. After doing some research, I came across ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS and decided to reach out for their help. I was hesitant at first, but the positive reviews and their expertise gave me some confidence.
The team was professional and reassuring throughout the entire process. They explained each step clearly and kept me updated on their progress. In the end, they successfully recovered my funds, which felt like a huge relief. I would recommend Alpha Recovery Experts to anyone facing a similar issue. It's great to know there are professionals out there who can help in these challenging situations.
Reach out to them via email; Info@alpharecoveryexpert.com
WhatsApp +44 7457 424681
You can also visit his Website. Alpharecoveryexpert.com